Sunday, April 24, 2011

On my mind.

"Why can we never go back to bed? Whose is the voice ringing in my head? Where is the sense in these desperate dreams? Why should I wake when I'm half past dead?"
Sadly, this is the way I've been feeling; "half past dead" as if it's a real time. I spend most nights sleeping for a short period of time then wake up and laying in bed thinking. Thinking about myself, my life, my once upon a time friends. Keeps me awake for awhile and then I just drift back into sleep. Thus the reason I wake up tired.






"Like a dream I had, in subconscious deep, here you come again only in my sleep and I remember you. I remember you like a memory of a time gone by. Many things I've seen still I can't deny that I remember you. Yes I remember the things you do to me."
I think everyone has a memory of someone they remember and hold so near to their heart. And no matter how much or how hard you try to forget them to make it through your own life, the memory of them keeps returning, as if they were suppose to ALWAYS be in your life.








"I want to heal you pretty sweet. I'll throw rose petals at your feet. I'll spend eternity comparing all my poetry to yours. I want to see love through your eyes. You'll never have to compromise. I'd give up all my fame to  bite your demons and your bloody woes." 
I think every girl has one person that treated her like a queen in every way. Spent her days talking to him all day long and never once a dull conversation.  He even was able to let her close and tell her his deepest desires as well as sharing his fears. Someone they looked up to with every bone in her body. Someone who would die for them. Someone who would make sure they were happy.














Sometimes, I think about this person and just wonder.  Wonder if anyone will ever been this person again. As much as I think about it, I know it's impossible and I should stop thinking about it. However, as much as I try, it probably wont every happen. I'll probably never stop remembering this person and comparing everyone to them. But then again, why should I? Someone who made me feel that amazing, someone who lifted my self confidence, someone who dealt with me when I was nearly impossible to talk to, someone who helped me become who I am, why should I ever forget that person?  I shouldn't have to and no one should ever ask that of me. If anyone ever was to do that, they should stop and think about how much different I would be without that person ever being in my life, and they should stop and thank that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment